Re: Storing and capping in glass bottles

  • tgfoitwoods
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 3, 2013
      If the spirit is a work in progress, it'll be in mason jars (grocery or hardware store), gallon jugs (homebrew supply), or glass carboys (also homebrew supply). If it's a finished (aged, diluted) spirit to be stored or given away, I bottle in used wine bottles, using tasting corks from my homebrew supplier.