Storing and capping in glass bottles

  • James Gates
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 3 6:17 PM
      Just curious what kind of glass bottles you use to store? How you cap them? and where you order or find them?
    • tgfoitwoods
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 3 8:59 PM
        If the spirit is a work in progress, it'll be in mason jars (grocery or hardware store), gallon jugs (homebrew supply), or glass carboys (also homebrew supply). If it's a finished (aged, diluted) spirit to be stored or given away, I bottle in used wine bottles, using tasting corks from my homebrew supplier.