Re: [new_distillers] Re: Noobie thoughts

  • cnapier@att.net
    Message 1 of 19 , Mar 1 11:34 AM

      My plate handles my 2 gallon just fine.....

      Figure if I go up...........3 or 4 gallon.......

      If would take forever.....

      Claude

        Message 3 of 19 , Mar 1 3:48 PM
          Thanks for the update

          Let me know how it goes
          Sometimes things dont go as planned
          I will put my Help on hold until we get this worked out.

          I already gave my panel builder a 1000 dollar deposit so i would not lose him to another job

          Keep me posted now that you know what happened it should not ne too hard to fix

          Chuck

          Sent from my Motorola ATRIX™ 4G on AT&T