Re: [new_distillers] Re: Noobie thoughts

  • RLB
    Message 1 of 19 , Mar 1, 2013
      My 220 V, 30 A range has coils, but my hotplate burner is solid.  That should allow for better heat transfer than my range, and it might reduce distillation time, which should save money in the long run.

      Robert

      Message 2 of 19 , Mar 1, 2013

        My plate handles my 2 gallon just fine.....

        Figure if I go up...........3 or 4 gallon.......

        If would take forever.....

        Claude

          Message 4 of 19 , Mar 1, 2013
            Thanks for the update

            Let me know how it goes
            Sometimes things dont go as planned
            I will put my Help on hold until we get this worked out.

            I already gave my panel builder a 1000 dollar deposit so i would not lose him to another job

            Keep me posted now that you know what happened it should not ne too hard to fix

            Chuck

            Sent from my Motorola ATRIX™ 4G on AT&T