Finished Run

  • last2blast
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 24, 2013
      What a learning experience my first inish run is toward understanding many of the things talked about in this forum. Like people have stated, my head started at 172 F. My heart stated at 176 F and the smell went off at 179 to 180 F. The first three quarts were collected in 8 oz amounts, so my next chore will be tasting and smell testing them. Fun! Yes, I even understand when someone said they wanted to go with a larger pot. My 2.5 gal pot is now way to small for me. I would suggest that everyone distill alcohol at least once in their life because it is an experience one will not soon forget. I am totally hooked.

      Some of what I finished contained garlic, so it's taste will be of great interest to me.

      Robert