Re: [new_distillers] stuck wash

  • Jim Graves
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 24, 2013
      Take the top off and leave it open to the atmosphere with just a towl over it to keep the bugs out.  Use EC1118 yeast and you won't have this problem in the future.  Make sure its warm, I use black food grade plastic barrels and put them in the southeast corner of my house where they get sun almost all day.  You really don't have to get to elaborate in making this stuff, just remember 100 years ago they had nothing like we do today.  Good luck!

      James D. Graves
      Ravenwood Solutions, llc.
      251-533-8569