Bokakob Still

  • Brian
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 23, 2013
      Just built a Bokakob Still, have some questions about the temperature and location of the gauge. I get a constant reading below the top plate of 212F and it never changes. When the temperature at the top of the coil reaches 172F (My second thermometer), I run water through the coil. I'm only getting low proof out? My valve is slightly open.