Re: [new_distillers] Fermentation

  • Bill Rogers
    Message 1 of 12 , Feb 18, 2013
      test it with a hydrometer.

      On Mon, Feb 18, 2013 at 11:35 AM, Derek <justweldit41@...> wrote:

      My mash has been going for six or seven days now, And I'm still getting small bubbles coming up through it but it is cleared up pretty good, It doesn't have a sweet taste, So my question is, is it done now or do I need to wait longer.

    • Derek
      Message 2 of 12 , Feb 18, 2013
        Thank you Dave and White Bear,
        I had bought a hydrometer, but it was for distilled product, so ill have to get another one, thank you for the info. This is my first mash so its all new to me.
        Thanks again

        Message 3 of 12 , Feb 18, 2013