Tip for Electric users

  • last2blast
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 17, 2013
      I had a odd gal of sugar wash, so did a stripping run.

      Tip I learned tonight is that electric uses need to make sure their pot still is level on their heating element. My still flowed a lot faster after only a slight adjustment on my electric stove. The difference was a fast dip to a thin stream. I hope it will save me an hour for my next striping run.

      Robert