Stripping Run and Cuts

  • last2blast
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 12, 2013
      I did another stripping run and practiced my cuts to see what they smell like. Yes, I used my temp gauge because it works better for me to learn my stripping cuts.

      Wow, what a difference between head and heart (smell). Now I have a good idea what heads, hearts, and tails should smell like. I need a few more quarts before there is enough for a finish run that will be a nice experiment.

      With my finish run, my thought is to use pint jars, to smell and sample each one as a great teaching tool.

      Robert