Re: [new_distillers] Small Volume Hobby Size Distiller

  • Carlos alberto Sanchez
    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 10, 2013
      yo soy un verdadero milagro de la v ida

      De: RLB <last2blast@...>
      Para: "new_distillers@yahoogroups.com" <new_distillers@yahoogroups.com>
      Enviado: martes, 5 de febrero de 2013 2:31
      Asunto: Re: [new_distillers] Small Volume Hobby Size Distiller

      My pot still is 2.5 gal, so it's a little bit larger than yours.  I never fill mine with more than 2 gal., so keep yours to 4 or 5 L.  Clean everything before using.  Do a water run (some people add vinegar to water.)  Make good sugar washes to start out before moving onto grains.  Some people would suggest buying cheap wine to distill, but a few runs with cheap sugar wash will give you lots of skill at a low cost.  Go to Homedistiller.org to read lots of good info.  When you are distilling, watch for leaks of vapor or liquid.  Take everything slow.  Wash everything after every use because wash is acidic.  If distilling is illegal in your country, don't tell you neighbors what you are doing.  Don't sell what you distill or you are painting a target on your back.

      Robert

      Message 2 of 10 , Feb 18, 2013
        MI VIDA SE HABIA VUELTO INGOBERNABLE

        From: sir_mudduck@...