Re: [new_distillers] first wash ?

  • Kevin Regira
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 9, 2013
      I second that.  I poured that shit on my lawn and the grass died and never grew thick again.

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Feb 9, 2013, at 2:28 PM, RLB <last2blast@...> wrote:

      Wash will kill your lawn.  Take my word for it from first hand experience.

      Robert

      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 20, 2013
        YO SOY UN VERDADERO MILAGRO DE LAVIDA

        Message 3 of 8 , Feb 20, 2013
          Unless you stripe all of the ethanol from your wash you will kill your grass.

          Robert