RE: [new_distillers] first wash ?

  • ahandyman59
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 9, 2013

      Interesting. My lawn loves it, but I usually hose it after pouring it on.

      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 9, 2013
        I second that.  I poured that shit on my lawn and the grass died and never grew thick again.

        Sent from my iPhone

        Message 3 of 8 , Feb 20, 2013
          YO SOY UN VERDADERO MILAGRO DE LAVIDA

          Message 4 of 8 , Feb 20, 2013
            Unless you stripe all of the ethanol from your wash you will kill your grass.

            Robert