RE: [new_distillers] first wash ?

  • ahandyman59
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 8, 2013

      The stuff “left over” is pretty much fertilizer to your lawn, garden, etc. Anything that loves very slight acid ph will absolutely love it.

        Message 3 of 8 , Feb 9, 2013
          Wash will kill your lawn.  Take my word for it from first hand experience.

          Robert

          Message 4 of 8 , Feb 9, 2013

            Interesting. My lawn loves it, but I usually hose it after pouring it on.

            Wash will kill your lawn.  Take my word for it from first hand experience.

            Robert

              I second that.  I poured that shit on my lawn and the grass died and never grew thick again.

              Sent from my iPhone

[...]

            • Carlos alberto Sanchez
              Message 6 of 8 , Feb 20, 2013
                YO SOY UN VERDADERO MILAGRO DE LAVIDA

                Message 7 of 8 , Feb 20, 2013
                  Unless you stripe all of the ethanol from your wash you will kill your grass.

                  Robert