first wash ?

  • chris
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 7, 2013
      Ahoy Ahoy All,

      My first sugar/Turbo Classic wash is done fermenting (I think). No more bubbles in the airlock. Question is, do I need to use the Turbo clear to clear it up or can I just turn off the heat and let it settle on it's own? I didn't use the carbon. Also, can I pour what ever's left over from ferment and distilling on my lawn/flower beds or is it to nasty? Any advise would be helpful.

      FNG
      Chris
    • ahandyman59
      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 8, 2013

        The stuff “left over” is pretty much fertilizer to your lawn, garden, etc. Anything that loves very slight acid ph will absolutely love it.

        My first sugar/Turbo Classic wash is done fermenting (I think). No more bubbles in the airlock. Question is, do I need to use the Turbo clear to clear it up or can I just turn off the heat and let it settle on it's own? I didn't use the carbon. Also, can I pour what ever's left over from ferment and distilling on my lawn/flower beds or is it to nasty? Any advise would be helpful.

        FNG
        Chris

      • Bill Rogers

          Message 4 of 8 , Feb 9, 2013
            Wash will kill your lawn.  Take my word for it from first hand experience.

            Robert

            Message 5 of 8 , Feb 9, 2013

              Interesting. My lawn loves it, but I usually hose it after pouring it on.

              Wash will kill your lawn.  Take my word for it from first hand experience.

              Robert

                I second that.  I poured that shit on my lawn and the grass died and never grew thick again.

                Sent from my iPhone

[...]

              • Carlos alberto Sanchez
                Message 7 of 8 , Feb 20, 2013
                  YO SOY UN VERDADERO MILAGRO DE LAVIDA

                  Message 8 of 8 , Feb 20, 2013
                    Unless you stripe all of the ethanol from your wash you will kill your grass.

                    Robert