Re: [new_distillers] Easy to build still plans

  • Jim Graves
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 5 10:15 AM
      I built a reflux still several years ago from plans on the homedestiller.org site.  I have gone back on it to try to find them and they are burried somewhere, but they are very good, concise, and has lots, LOTS of pictures.  Its really simple to build and it does work good, no GREAT!  I ran a batch of ujsm thru it the other day on full open, no refluxing, and the liquid came out around 65% and I ran it until it was at about 45%, which was too long.  Its is very mild and tastes great.  I can't wait for the second run in the sour mash which should be ready this week....good luck.

      James D. Graves
      Ravenwood Solutions, llc.
      251-533-8569