Re: [new_distillers] hydrometer

  • RLB
    Message 1 of 12 , Feb 3, 2013
      I would suggest buying hydrometer separate from a proof and tralle.  They are both each under $10.  I own a hydrometer, proof, and tralle meter, and its very confusing to use.

      Robert

      Message 2 of 12 , Feb 3, 2013
        Ive never seen them in sets - I got mine at the local home brew supply & thats where I'd suggest you look. They're about 6 or 8 bucks. Here's a link if you can't find what you need locally. Slainte, Doc http://www.brewhaus.com/