hydrometer

  • Blackhat-Whitedog
    Message 1 of 12 , Feb 3, 2013
      can someone link to a recommended hydrometers. I know you need one for lower level washes and one for higher spirits.

      I suppose they come in sets.
    • RLB
      Message 2 of 12 , Feb 3, 2013
        I would suggest buying hydrometer separate from a proof and tralle.  They are both each under $10.  I own a hydrometer, proof, and tralle meter, and its very confusing to use.

        Robert

        can someone link to a recommended hydrometers. I know you need one for lower level washes and one for higher spirits.

        I suppose they come in sets.

      • dave28622000
        Message 3 of 12 , Feb 3, 2013
          Ive never seen them in sets - I got mine at the local home brew supply & thats where I'd suggest you look. They're about 6 or 8 bucks. Here's a link if you can't find what you need locally. Slainte, Doc http://www.brewhaus.com/