Hazard Warning - Reminder

  • last2blast
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 31, 2013
      I got my replacement in today, so I decided to run 2 gal. I did not have the cap seated properly so I lost some valuable vapors. After the cap was reseated it working fine. It was dripping next to my burner, so I might have had a really bad day if my temp had gone over 165 F.

      Just be very careful out there,

      Robert
    • Fredrick Lee
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 31, 2013
        Remember keep the chlorine away from the stainless. It will make it pit.