New hardware

  • chris
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 29, 2013
      Ahoy Ahoy All,

      Yesterday I went to Widmer brewing Co. and got a decommissioned keg. Took it home and cut out the top with a 4" grinder. then I cut a hole in the bottom of a copper clad stainless steel pan and soldered my column directly to the pan, nice tight fit and no wobble at all. Today I'll cut the gasket out of cork and devise a way to clamp it all together. Need to get some cooling lines and a valve to control water flow and I'll be ready to do my very first sugar wash run. Boo Yaa!!