Re: [new_distillers] Re: brass connections

  • Fredrick Lee
    Message 1 of 11 , Jan 26, 2013
      PAA will remove the lead from brass. It's been on here a bunch, but the homemade ratio is 1:2 peroxide to vinegar, soak for about 10 minutes.  Soaking longer exposes more lead.  (5 minutes in commercial PAA solution.)

      On Jan 26, 2013, at 6:27 PM, "kekedog13" <kekedog13@...> wrote:

      I bought some brass connecters from Lowes that said "Lead Free" right on the package. They are great! You don't have to pay extra for the lead . Ha Ha