Still Spirits Turbo Air Still vs. Turbo Stomper 3 Gal Elec Tilt Reflux Pot Still

  • rginn47
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 25, 2013
      I am getting ready to buy my first still and have been looking at the Still Spirits Turbo Air Still from New Zealand and the Turbo Stomper 3 Gal Elec Tilt Reflux Pot Still to break into home distilling.

      Does anyone in the group have any thoughts or experience with either of these 2 units?

      Rober
    • MoSS
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 27, 2013
        The Air Still is a great and inexpensive way of getting into distilling.

        It's been the backbone of my big boy's chemistry set for the past 3 years and I can only recommend it.

        Simple to use and fail safe.