I'm in the market for a new boiler.

  • Bill Rogers
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 24, 2013
      Looking for something with a drain spout, fittings for electric element, and preferably a 4in" tri clamp fitting on top.  I typically do 15-17 gallon washes so the 13 gallon from hillbilly stills would be just a touch too small. and the 26 gallon a touch too big.

      anyone recommend any other vendors?  google search wasn't overly helpful, but maybe i was searching for the wrong terms
    • TODP
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 25, 2013
        Mile High has what you need! http://www.milehidistilling.com/