Re: Please Help Save This Mash

  • ballard_bootlegger
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 23, 2013
      +1. The first thing that came to mind was the oxygen, but you said you added water. If the water was cold it most likely had enough oxygen in it, but it still can't hurt to stir it like crazy or pour it back and forth a few times. My next thought is you may have pitched too hot and killed the yeast. How does it smell/tatse? This is a couple days ago so I'm thinking by now you probably have re-pitched, how is it working out?

      Drinkwell,
      W.