Re: [new_distillers] Re: Odor from first stripping run, disappearing

  • RLB
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 23, 2013

      I toss every thing under 185 F because that stuff is real nasty. 185 to 192 is my head, heart is 192 to 195, and tail is 195 +.  My pot still gives me 115 to 120 proof stripped alcohol which is much higher than what I have read about.  Experimenting will make me better, and I will not taste anything unless it has very little odor.

      Robert