Re: [new_distillers] Aeration

  • RLB
    Message 1 of 30 , Jan 19, 2013
      Most of my reading suggests no more than 10 generations.  They hint that yeast burns out after 10 generation.  It's still there, but it's weaker against wild yeast and bacteria.

      Robert

      Message 2 of 30 , Jan 20, 2013
        Most people don't raise their own yeast, so they don't worry about aeration.  At $0.99 per a 5g pack of yeast almost makes it not worth the effort of raising your own yeast.

        Robert

        Message 3 of 30 , Jan 23, 2013
          In short: No. :-)