UJSM dilute ?

  • iceman25p2003
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 18, 2013
      Was wondering what percent to cut to, second run on it,got rid of the foreshots, saved and threw the first run back in the second mash to rerun and got 140 saved the run to 90 and collected the rest to rerun on the 3rd. First time saving and wondering what percent most would cut it too for sipping have looked all over homedistiller for answer and it is hard to find answers on there and I can't get logged on there. I'm running a keg pot still, and wondering if I'm cutting it short or run it to lower percent using a parrot while running. Thanks for any help