New Pot Still

  • last2blast
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 16, 2013
      I did my first water run with a new pot still. Something of great interest was that there was 3 drops at 160 F, and it started to drip stead after 173 F. My run was done with tap water, so it was a great surprise to see the water dripping steady that far below the boiling point. My electric stove set up for a max temp of 206, so it will be interesting to see what my first run proof will be with my striping run.

      Robert