Re: [new_distillers] Re: Long Fermentation

  • RLB
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 7, 2013
      Thanks, I was hoping there was enough nitrogen in multivitamins to replace ammonium phosphate which might draw undue attention from Homeland Security, FBI, and ATF for its other potential uses.

      My 11/29/12 experiment was duplicated on 12/30/12 with a control sample, so we will see how long they will ferment.

      Robert