Re: Reusing Trub

  • MoSS
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 6, 2013
      Not unless you want a sour tasting rum.

      As a dedicated rum'stiller, I recommend a dedicated rum fermenter for this project.
      Also use a dedicated container for re-using the trub, it becomes like a good sour dough "mother" over the years, imparting a unique taste to your product.

      Plenty of material here and in the Advanced Distillers forum to guide you.

      Good luck.!