Re: Longtime Lurker, with a few newbie questions....

  • calabresemichael
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 31, 2012
      well im a newbie as well and have only made beer one time about 10 years ago. i recently purchased a 2.5 gal copper still from whiskeystill.net still arrived couple weeks ago it looks great and so far no leaks only did a cleaning run with 50/50 water vinegar. im running my first ever bourbon tomorrow so ill post when im done to let you know how it turns out