RE: [new_distillers] Re: Simple sugar wash..

  • TODP
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 28, 2012
      THANKS for all the advice!! It worked rather well.. in fact my best run yet!! Quantity and quality was excellent. I found low and slow to be best, watched my temps and this run doesn't even need filtering!!

      On Wed, Dec 19, 2012 at 11:47 AM, RATAN CHAND wrote:

         Go ahead and add more yeast. In any case it is a sugar wash , to be convered to vodka. More nutriens will help fresh yeast.