Can I freeze left over fruit/ I want to use as filling

  • Becca
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 27, 2012
      I'm going to make brandy plums, when done I want to use left over plums for filling?
    • Jerry McCullough
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 28, 2012
        The plums can be frozen. However when you thaw them out most likely they will be mush. Nice for jelly and such but not much use as pie filling.

        I'm going to make brandy plums, when done I want to use left over plums for filling?