Re: [new_distillers] Help with decision

  • John Sorge
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 6, 2012
      MILE-High Distillery Colorado. Tad high, but the best and all stainless. Watch his videos.
      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 30, 2012
        Buying a still is not against the law: selling liquor with out a license is. In Missouri distilling is legal for private use, the feds don't like it but as long as your not selling a bunch with out paying taxes my personal opinion is they won't bother you, but you can make ethanol to burn in your car legally so you can own and use a still. you can get the form to fill out to legally distill at the ATF web site......MB