Re: Bokabo Column Questions

  • tgfoitwoods
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 6, 2012
      Mark,

      Can't help you with #1, but for #2, yes, you can approximate a potstill with a Bok with the packing removed and the product valve wide open, but your distillate will be very hot. You may or may not want additional product cooling.

      #3 Most 2" column on a keg builders use a special flange on the bottom of the still head, and the two are held together with a tri-clover clamp. This guy can tell you what that flange is called (easy flange, maybe) and probably sell you one. smaug@...