RE: [new_distillers] NEW to distilling need help...Video idea..

  • TODP
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 1, 2012
      Do your research.. YouTube is a wonderful thing! There are literally THOUSANDS of videos out about the whole process already!!  JUST GOOGLE A SEARCH!

      On Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 8:11 PM, PCBUILDERCHRIS wrote:

         I'm new to the whole idea of making my own swill...(and cant wait to learn)

      I'd like for someone to make a video or two of what we newbs would need to get started...even though i am a brown drinker i hear vodka is the easiest to make as it requires no aging...

      Whomever is capable of making a video please do so... I'll host these tutorial vids on my server for others to view anytime...make a video detailing the process and items/ingredients we would need to get started...I don't know if what we do is considered illegal so if you can please blur or don't show your face in the vids...

    • mav
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 1, 2012
        If you want a video look on youtube or google neutral spirits product or GSN spirits

        Cheers
        marc