Enzymes in Australia

  • bbbob194713
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 16, 2012
      I want to try my hand at bourbon with barley and corn but the malted barley is to expensive for me and I cannot seem to germinate barley successfully, So I was thinking about using enzymes instead of the malted barley.
      do you no where I can get enzymes in Australia
      and if you got a good recipe for bourbon, I would appreciate that

      Thanks to all
      bbbob