Re: Gasket Material

  • jsducote
    Message 1 of 12 , Nov 12, 2012
      Are you sure that this material is food safe, tolerant of high-temperatures, and won't degrade or add off-flavors in the presence of alcohol? Making a seal is only ONE of the requirements and not necessarily the most important one.
      -j

      --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, "Peter Davis" <davis668@...> wrote:

      > What about the material they use to make Fip flops or thongs or whatever they call them in your country
      > It can be obtained from camping place in slid mats about 3` square??

    • KM Services
      Message 2 of 12 , Nov 12, 2012

        A quick and easy casket I have use is corrugated cardboard for a one off use…used to have  rubber one but after years of use died

        cheers  Ken Mc

      • tonyjones60@comcast.net
        Message 3 of 12 , Nov 13, 2012
          For goodness sakes man; do not use flip-flops! Perhaps these folks can help:

          http://www.stilldragon.com/gaskets--seals.html