Re: Securing milk can lid

  • tgfoitwoods
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 5, 2012
      Alli,

      Thanks for your kind words and congratulations, but I'm not leaving anything, and we both appear to be caught up in some kind confusion.

      I was responding to what appears to be a message from Jameson Beam, an old friend of me and the forum, who sometimes goes by the nickname Waldo. We've not seen a post from him for a couple of years anyway, and I was just very happy to see what seemed to be an answer from him for the milk-can lid question.

      Since I do not find Waldo's message in the new_distillers messages, but saw in my gmail account where I normally read the Yahoo lists, I'm not sure what happened. If it's really Waldo, I'm happy, but I'm a bit bewildered.

      --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, Alli Bugger <allibugger@...> wrote:

      > ZB,
      > It sounds like congatulations are in order, so Congrats.  I suely hope that your new life paths do not leave us completely out of your world.  You ahve been a true resource and one to admire.
      > Alli

    • James Gates
      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 8, 2012
        It has a handle as part of the lid, I am going to contact Hillbilli Stills for advice about their products. Seems to me that I can just use a hole saw to make the hole for the fitting. The lid has two ss clamps that hold the lid on, do I still (pun intended) need a gasket for the lid? Thaks