Converting a slobber box to thumper

  • erik12152003
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2012
      Hello everyone I'm new to the site and the hobby. I have a copper still 6 gal pot with slobber box that I just used for this first time and it worked great. I have been reading about thumpers or doublers and thought it would be a good idea to have one. My slobber box goes in one side and straight out the other with just ghd bottom cut off of the tubing. I was thinking of just cutting it and putting a new piece bending down to the bottom. The bottom is cone shaped with valve think that maders. Any help would bd great thanks everyone

      Erik

      Newbie
      KGC sentinel