New Distiller's Recipe File

  • Tom
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 4, 2012
      Harry, JB, Anybody,

      What happened to the New Distiller's Recipe File. I have been trying to open it for several days and I get a reply indicating that it's not available. What's up?

      Thanks,

      Tom
    • Tom
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 6, 2012
        To All,

        I have not received a reply to my message. I just tried again and I still can't get the recipe file to open. Are others having the same issue?

        Tom

        --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, "Tom" <tomhawk412@...> wrote:

        > Harry, JB, Anybody,
        >
        > What happened to the New Distiller's Recipe File. I have been trying to open it for several days and I get a reply indicating that it's not available. What's up?
        >
        > Thanks,
        >
        > Tom

      • GGB
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 6, 2012
          "Tom" wrote: "I can't get the recipe file to open."

          You mean open folders under the files section? No problem here.

          Paul
        • Tom
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 6, 2012
            Paul,

            No. I'm trying to open the Recipe link shown on the home page. It's just to the left of the picture of "The Angel". The link just above tha Alcohol Library link and is supposed to go the the recipe file.

            It used to work but now, I can't get it to work. All the other links work.

            Thanks,

            Tom