Re: [new_distillers] Re: Full Thumper

  • M L
    Message 1 of 12 , Aug 31, 2012
      KM and all, Yep, We went up to a 1 gal. jar thumper for a 3 gal. pot still, insulated it with a foil backed bubble wrap then put in a quart of tails. After the run it had no more liquid in than when we started which was what we were hoping for. We ran our first  PBS through it, came out real nice. Used corn we picked ourselves and light brown sugar . Followed the instruction in Pops' recipe, it smelled good through the entire fermentation process. Thanks to Everyone who gave us feed back on this .ML