Re: [new_distillers] Help deciding which still

  • Nick J Meyers
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 26, 2012
      Consider mile high distillers, great products

      Sent from my iPad

      On Aug 25, 2012, at 2:30 PM, "Jean" <jeanlevac@...> wrote:

      Hi, this is my first post. I'm an experienced home brewer and I'm thinking of getting into distilling. I'm looking for a still that I can grow with as I hate buying stuff twice. I don't feel like building the still myself. I'm looking at making rum, whiskey and maybe gin. I'm debating between the Amphora Society PDA-1, the Hillbilly Flute Distillation column from
      http://www.hillbillystills.com/
      Any thoughts? Also, this is a total newbie question, but what is the main advantage of going from 4 to 6 plates?
      thanks