Re: [new_distillers] Sweetfeed mash stinks???

  • Joe Klaus
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 24, 2012
      Yea, they had another sweet feed, my mistake. Thanks for the advise and not a minute to soon! my garage is stinking. i'll be happy to throw this one out!!!

      From: JoeK <joeklaus313@...>
      Subject: [new_distillers] Sweetfeed mash stinks???
      To: new_distillers@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Monday, July 23, 2012, 4:13 PM

      I have had rotten egg smells before coming from my mash, no big deal. But now Im doing my first sweetfeed mash and it smells like vomit, its awfull! Could this be from the protein in the feed or what?