Purity

  • allmark.john
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 16, 2012
      I have been looking at a number of different builds, I want to produce very high quality vodka. There are many different views, I have 54mm. and 76mm pipe and fittings
      Don't want to wast my materials on a bad design. Could any one in the know give me
      The info to make a good decision. Built one with two bars through gives me 95 purity
      But uses lots of water. And packing is a sod to get in and out. Thanks John