Re: whats up!

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 9, 2012
      We do our best. But unfortunately, we can't catch them all. And real life issues must take precedence I'm afraid. Thanks for the 'heads up'.

      BTW, do you realise that all those who re-posted the offending material in their messages of complaint, instead of hilighting 'n' deleting it completely, have just exacerbated the problem (several fold), and achieved the spammer's goal for them? Please think before knee-jerking.

      Management