whats up!

  • Richard Carruthers
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 6, 2012
      I guess your job search is going well. I  wanted to tell you about a superb job opportunity in your locality.
      We have had many of our clients take this opp and I have heard lots of great success stories.

      The local paper has an article featuring one of our members, Kelly Richards. It will also you all you all the important information you need to get started.
      The article is at http://wsostar.com/beneathconversation/Simon_Turner55/?a=213336&s= and I believe the article will be on the home page until tomorrow.

      Talk to you soon...

      Wishing you the best
    • David Lail

        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 9, 2012
          We do our best. But unfortunately, we can't catch them all. And real life issues must take precedence I'm afraid. Thanks for the 'heads up'.

          BTW, do you realise that all those who re-posted the offending material in their messages of complaint, instead of hilighting 'n' deleting it completely, have just exacerbated the problem (several fold), and achieved the spammer's goal for them? Please think before knee-jerking.

          Management