Homedistiller.org Forum

  • Rat
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 26, 2012
      Hi All I have been lurking around there for a couple weeks reading all I can and trying to learn as much as I can, anyway I tried to sign up for an account over there and now the forum won't open at all for me. No more research or anything. :-( It much easier to seach and find stuff over there. Any thoughts; else have forum trouble tonight?