Re: [new_distillers] sour mash gone bad

  • tim smith
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 25, 2012
      if you boiled this grain mash, i would bet that what you have floating on top is fat. wheat contains a certain percentage of fat..i get this on mine as well. I just scoop it out with a strainer

      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 26, 2012
        ok cool thanks so much it dident affect the taste or smell i just was not sure if it was ok or not i needed to here it from someone with more experiance than me. I dont want to make bad stuff. Thanks alot for the info