Re: Re: [new_distillers] Can mash go bad after fermentation?

  • wilypig@gmail.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 6, 2012
      Snip

      Except that most mash contain Lacto bacillus which will feed on what ever the yeast won't and does not need O2 to create Lactic acid. refrigeration slows down lacto bacillus. One thing to remember is that no PATHOGENIC organisms can survive the Ph and alcohol environment created by fermentation. process as soon possible for best results.
    • robertjusting
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 7, 2012
        This side of the homedistillers.org answers it all. Feel free to check it, there's a lot of stuffs you ought to know.

        Hope this helps!